Our History

The Club was formed in 1958 by a group of Sunday lunch time drinkers in the ‘Swan with Two Necks’ which was then situated in High Road, Whetstone, N20,  and is now the site of a block of flats!

They decided to meet  once a month, partake of a Steak and Kidney pudding and then conduct a meeting. The combination of the venue and the menu resulted in the choice of the name ‘Puddenecks’ and the Club still uses the sign of the ‘Swan with two Necks’, which hung outside the original pub, at their monthly meetings.
The Club has flourished since those early days and currently has over 40 members and for the past 38 years meets bi-monthly at The Old Fold Manor Golf Club, Hadley Green, Barnet.

Comments are closed